Many people are not aware that crooked, crowded, or widely-spaced teeth affect more than just our confidence. Taking care of these problems or issues with an underbite/overbite is not just for adolescents. All of the above-listed concerns affect long-term dental health and can increase tooth decay and other problems. Dr. Merlin Koshy can show you how correcting those concerns can help you with better overall dental health.
SURESMILE® ALIGNERS: THE CLEAR WAY TO YOUR IDEAL SMILE.
Orthodontic treatment with SureSmile Aligners can help you achieve your ideal smile faster, easier, and more discreetly than you ever thought possible.
What is the SureSmile Aligner System?
SureSmile Aligner is a series of transparent, removable, and virtually invisible clear aligners designed to straighten your teeth into their ideal position progressively.
- Virtually invisible
SureSmile vs. Invisalign
If you have been looking to straighten your teeth, we are sure you have done your research. Everyone has heard of Invisalign. SureSmile and Invisalign are two treatment options that are similar but slightly different. Clear aligner trays are used in both treatments to correct teeth. In-office consultations and regular sessions with your dentist or orthodontist are also required.
When comparing clear aligner systems, SureSmile has several advantages over other clear aligners. SureSmile can straighten your teeth with fewer aligners than other providers. And each aligner treatment takes less time. For example, you won't have to wear each aligner for as long as you would with Invisalign. Here are a few of the clear advantages for SureSmile to Invisalign:
- Treatment Time: SureSmile usually takes six months (depending on the case's complexity) compared to Invisalign's 9-18 months.
- Cost: Invisalign can cost between $3,000-$9,000 compared to SureSmile’s cost of $4,000. (Price can vary depending on the complexity of the case)
- Material: Essix® ACE material is durable and works consistently, and patients choose the trim line. Invisalign's SmartTrack material is highly durable. However, it may have additional costs if the trays become damaged.
How Does SureSmile Aligners Work?
- A 3-D model of your teeth is created that allows your clinician to analyze your bite from every angle possible.
- The movement of each tooth is calculated with unparalleled precision using this model and our state-of-the-art treatment planning software.
- Your doctor determines your optimal and completely customized treatment plan.
- Your custom aligners are made using industry-leading clear Essix plastic materials.
Your Smile Deserves a Clinician Developed Treatment Plan
Most importantly, the SureSmile Aligner system gives you the peace of mind that a dental professional develops your treatment plan. Your clinician has invested in state-of-the-art equipment and software that allows them to see your teeth "root to crown" at every angle imaginable. You can be confident your personalized treatment plan is fully customized and designed for a long-term healthy, happy smile.
Take the first step towards a more confident and healthy smile.
Call to schedule your consultation today!
Request Your Appointment Today
Please click the link to conveniently schedule your appointment with OliveTree Dentistry. A member of our team will contact you to confirm your selection. We look forward to caring for your smile!